12.12.11

Craft it forward.



I was lucky to be part of the Craft it Forward project and got these beautiful handmade items from Claudia.

Now, it's my turn to continue the project. The first 5 who leave comments on this post, telling me that they want to join the project, will receive something handmade by me. After getting my package, you are supposed to post about it and pass it on (send something handmade to the first 5 who comment). It can be anything (something sewed, painted, felted, a photography, anything you like), as long as it is handmade by you and sent out before the end of 2012.

Would you like to join?

12 Kommentare:

  1. I would love to join the Craft it Forward project!!! I love making crafts and most of all, I love sending out real mail, the one you receive in your post box and puts a smile on your face when you get it!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I would love to join, especially because I know anything made by your hands will be a beautiful gift for my mailbox. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Oh was für eine schöne Idee.
    Ja, ich will! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I'm not participating again, but I want to let you know that I got your package yesterday! It was like christmas :) Thank you so much! It is so special to me that you brought me things from your trip! I will soon mail you back! And all the stars you made, you were very productive when you looked after the dog :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. yay, just one is missing :)
    dear pearl and jessica could u please email me ur addresses? kristin and paulo i already have urs. so happy to have u all here!

    claudia, can u imagine? the stationary shop in my parents town didn't have transparent paper for the stars. vasco and i were a little bit disappointed ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Hi! I can't seem to find your e-mail address on your site. Can you please post it so I can send you my mailing address?
    I am very excited to be part of this project!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. hey pearl, you can write me to this account: bragnes2011@googlemail.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. I forget to say that I want to take part in because I love your photos, and I like handmadethings!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. wonderful, alicia. please email me ur address :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Oh no! I wasn't fast enough :/ (well, am I ever? ;))

    AntwortenLöschen